Monday 12 October 2009

Ride Her Bicycle Beyonce Likes


Beyonce Knowles looks herself as the female version of Lance Armstrong she’s taken up cycling!
The Sweet Dreams hitmaker says she hops on her bike during her days off when she’s on tour.
She said, “I started riding a bike on my days off with others like my assistant and stylist”

“It’s amazing how I’m able to ride around on a bike. People kind of look it’s me but since I’m on a bike, they think, ‘No, it’s not her’. And by the time they realize it’s me, I’m already gone. It’s great to do something normal every day. It keeps me grounded.”
Beyonce who’s married to rapper Jay-Z currently revealed that she’s rubbish when it comes to cooking.
“I’m a disaster in the kitchen!” she said. “You know what my secret is for preparing the perfect meal for friends when I invite them over? It’s ordering from their having the food delivered and the best restaurants.

“I’m not into too many indulgences, but if there’s one benefit of success that I enjoy, it’s being able to order incredible dishes!”

No comments:

Post a Comment