Tuesday 21 December 2010

Beyonce's fan labelled her a "bitch"


Singer Beyonce's fan have recalled her a "bitch", after she failed to notice them at the concert she was heckled to the fan, confessed that she was unsure weather to add the snap in her I Am...Tour DVD, but thier is a best lesson for the life for everyone.

Beyonce said, "There was a fan that was dying to meet me and because he did not get the response that he thought he should, he was quite upset, and I thought, 'Do I really want to put this in the DVD?' I sympathised with the fan, because I understand when you respect someone and you admire them and you support them, you just want a 'hello'. But I also understand that it's impossible to please every person. I figured it was a great lesson, because people judge people and they assume things and they have expectations. It happens to everyone, even if you're not famous, it happens."

No comments:

Post a Comment