Saturday 8 October 2011

New pop star Beyonce Knowles 'super species' is one

A new pop star Beyonce Knowles 'super species' is one, according to Simon Cowell.

Wimbledon Championship tickets online

'Run the World (Girls)' singer with husband Jay-Z is currently expecting her first child - because of this ambition and what she represents young women musicians.

He said: 'Ambitious, talented, competitive. She defines this new breed of what I call super pop stars, and they are all girls at the moment.

'It's like a new super species who literally want to rule the world. When she came out with that song there was no irony! She wants to rule the world!'

Simon had lastly called Beyonce 'boring' but admits he had to eat his words when she performed on one of his TV show 'The X Factor' in the UK.

He told Extra TV: 'It was still obviously in her head what I said. I apologised because I was wrong.'

'She sang better than I have ever heard anyone sing in my life live and at one point just looked over at me and went with her eyes, 'Criticise that.' '

Simon's fellow 'X Factor' judge L.A. Reid added: 'She may arguably be the most talented performer alive.'

No comments:

Post a Comment