Tuesday 3 August 2010

Beyonce Knowles Empowering Fragrance


Beyonce Heat, Beyonce Knowles hopes her perfume, will create women feel ''empowered'' and says the fragrance is inspired by her mother's cooking.
Beyonce Knowles wants women to feel like they can "take over the world" when wearing her new perfume.
The singer 28 year old created her debut fragrance Beyonce Heat with the idea that she wanted to empower her female fans and create them feel stronger.
She explained: "I wanted this to be something that made you feel like you could conquer anything, and take over the world.
"Strength was something important, because a lot of my songs I write for my women, to empower them.
"When I spray it I feel feminine, I feel like a woman. I can leave a lasting impression."
The 'Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)' hitmaker also revealed her mother Tina Knowles' cooking inspired the scent of the fragrance.
She added to Ireland's Independent newspaper: "To me Fragrance is important, because there's so many memories attached to different scents. Growing up, I thought it was the coolest thing when my mom, she would walk by, and I remember the sound of her stilettos, and the smell of this beautiful woman walking past. And leaving the room, you could still smell her, and it made me want to hug her.
"Growing up, my mother's food was my favourite. She cooked Creole food, actually spicy food, and I wanted to have an element of that spice in the fragrance."

No comments:

Post a Comment