Saturday 14 August 2010

Beyonce Knowles relaxes diet


Beyonce Knowles says she wants on Sundays she loves eating whatever.

The singer follows a healthy diet and exercise regime to ensure she keeps her enviable curves in shape. However, the beauty allows herself a day to indulge every weekend, where she is able to feast on her favourite foods. Beyoncé insists people required to take a regular break from dieting and she doesn’t believe in always depriving yourself of sweet treats or junk food.

Beyoncé explained "I have to watch what I eat, but I'm not trying to lose my curves. “I just don’t have pasta all the time. I tend to eat well during the week and then eat whatever I want on Sunday.

“Being on stage is a workout in itself when I’m not touring, I go to the gym and do the usual stuff that works: sit ups, squats.”

The 28 year old star is happily married to hip hop mogul Jay-Z. They regularly appear on the most powerful couples in show business lists and both enjoy successful and lucrative careers. Although Beyoncé has made millions from singing and received a host of awards, she says the most important thing to her is making Jay-Z proud.

“The night of the Grammys, my husband said to me, ‘You’ve just won six Grammys and you smell so nice,’” Beyoncé replied when asked when her best compliment ever was.

No comments:

Post a Comment